We know that now, more than ever, health, safety and peace of mind are essential when you travel. For over 100 years, our commitment to impeccable service and customer experiences remains intrinsic to our tradition. While human interaction and connection is core to our guest’s experience, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees will always be our top priority.
Following the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA), the following processes and protocols are in place to ensure your health and safety:
Hilton has partnered with Reckitt, makers of Lysol® & Dettol®*, to help deliver an even cleaner stay for our guests with the creation of the Hilton CleanStay program. Using the same quality brands you trust in your home, Hilton CleanStay builds on our already rigorous cleaning standards to provide complete peace of mind when you stay with us. Our promise to you is to deliver the same level of reliable and friendly service you’d expect from The Benson, but with the added confidence of industry-leading hygiene practices created to keep you safe.
Check-In / Guest Services
- Earning the 2022 AAA Inspector’s Best of Housekeeping Award for surpassing the highest cleanliness and condition scores, The Benson has enhanced our already rigorous standards of cleanliness and sanitization.
- Desktop protective shields at the Front Desk provide staff and customers peace of mind in safeguarding the risk of exposure.
- 72” high standing plexiglass dividers at the Front Desk are designed to help guests feel safe & comfortable, minimizing exposure risk while checking in next to others.
- Contactless check-in is available, providing a safe and efficient check-in experience.
- If possible, rooms are aired for 24 hours between guests.
- An EPA registered peroxide all-purpose disinfectant cleaner, effective in killing viruses, is used on all surfaces, including desks, nightstands, bathroom surfaces, remote controls, doorknobs, in-room phones, and clocks.
- Housekeeping changes their own PPE between cleaning rooms.
- All guest bedding and bathroom linen are laundered under high-temperature commercial textile processing standards for sanitation.
- Guest rooms are electro-statically treated with hospital-grade disinfectant upon check-out.
- Housekeeping frequently and thoroughly cleans public areas and high-touch surfaces, including the front desk, elevator controls, restaurant/lobby countertops and tables, using an EPA registered peroxide all-purpose disinfectant cleaner, effective in killing viruses.
- Hand sanitizer is available in various public areas in the hotel.
As always, your health and safety and that of our community are our foremost concern. For questions or more information on cleanliness & sanitation practices which are fundamental aspects of the service The Benson Hotel offers, please contact the Executive Office at 503.219.6705.